It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 1, 2019

CIA trying to save themselves lying to me saying they are friend

money did you give me encouragement? did you boost my moral? did you tell me it will be done soon? no you and your ignorant girl gave dirty ass looks while you were stalking and harassing me did you show me empathy and apathy? no you did not did you compasion for me that i am being tortured and i dont know where my next meal is coming from? no you most certainly did not you faulted in my face you could by what you want because the tax payers are footing the bill did you hand me money showing you have an ounce of human quality? no you proved you are a monster who chooses to keep three small children trapped with a sociopath and they have no mother while you are out partying you are a self absorbed narcissist you are criminal and blemish  on the agencies stick your friend where son doesnt shine

No comments:

Post a Comment