It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 1, 2019

all sociopaths and the american people are footing the bills for the heavy parting the are doing

Any we have yet another one bringing his entire family with him because this is a really and investigation if more like a vacation and I'm supposed to be alright with this day and a out I watched these morons laying next to the pool eating at the most expensive restaurant and they get three square meals a day as their laying around living it up partying I'm being tortured I'm being hunted like an animal I'm being start to death I'm being poison with cigarettes food and drink and you expect me to be okay with it watching these morons paying for all of this extravagant partying with taxpayers dollars



























No comments:

Post a Comment