It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 9, 2019

Barack Obama still sending airplanes



 I believe that this is Barack Obama doing it. My job is to see the airplane take a pictures document the time and the day and the reason for the gangstalking of airplanes. Basically anytime they became upset with me which I'm pretty good at doing they send airplanes helicopters and drones. This is never worked out to their benefit I have never stopped telling my stories I've never stopped taking pictures and they continue to send the gang stalking airplanes and helicopters this is a sign of insanity. It is the Lord's team and the gods team whose job it is to determine who sent these who they called and how many times they've done this. President Trump has joined in this chaos and stupidity President Trump sent him his own investigation of team they're dirty sociopathic FBI agents who are breaking the law we're guilty of treason and espionage. They are guilty of a mountain of crimes they never had any intention of pulling me to safety because that was the instruction they received from President Trump. Over the weekend I've been watching these agents treat this like it's a vacation they aren't really conducting an investigation at all and from where I'm standing and what I'm doing it looks like they're throwing the investigation purposely. I don't know if this is fact I'm just telling you from what I'm watching it looks like they are purposefully ruining this investigation they are perfectly not doing their job

No comments:

Post a Comment