It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 9, 2019

Caesar


Caesar Valero was pulled into this conspiracy in October of 2018 he was instructed to do various things during that time like steal my phone. Befriend me and try to get close to me. Which he did and we spent some time together Cesar was been giving me poison cigarettes and he was putting poison in my coffee. He cut ties with me when he found out that his paused for planning my death he got paranoid that he would be framed for my death. He started to act weird and when I try to talk to him he ignored my existence when I was standing in front of him. He was at the Episcopal Church talking to the minion Mark who I've already told the story of and when I walked up to talk to him he acted like I wasn't there. I'm pretty sure it was a dirty police officer that pulled him in but soon he was consorting with all of the minions and the demons were part of this conspiracy. After going 2 months of not speaking to me and avoiding me that he once again was approaching me and trying to be a friend. In other words lie. During that time he shared all of this information. About not wanting to be framed for my death and trying to distance himself from the chaos and the drama. They began attacking him they were attacking his phone and every time he placed his bag somewhere hidden they would send someone to steal this thinks he had six phones stolen in other words they were stealing evidence to hide the evidence. When Caesar begin talking to me again he asked me if I wanted him to get me something to drink I made it very clear and never wanted another drink from him again he was testing me to see if I remembered that you had been poisoning my coffee because that was the plan for him to do it again. Of course I remembered of course I did not trust this man. At various times they sent him at me when they don't want me taking pictures pictures of Agents both foreign and domestic and pictures of airplanes and stalkers. Last night September 8th I was informed that Caesar had once again agreed to take my life. I believe that he was trying to work up the courage I guess I got lucky because nothing happened I refuse to walk away from Catholic Charities because it was not safe routes for me.
 a variety of people who drove by in a threatening manner is squealing their tires going down a dirt road which is Lewis Road.  and taking a stroll through the city simply wasn't safe.
 but two months ago Caesar was no longer on the streets he left he was gone I had several people approached me asking me where Caesar was. I had no idea where it was and I didn't really care. Apparently it was significant for some reason. I know that Johnny Ringo showed up to pull Caesar off the streets.
His family fire department for him it needed work so he was doing the labor on that. It started to appear as though his family knew what was happening and they knew what kind of conspiracy that he had been pulled into and they were trying to get him out of the situation. I can't say for fact or for sure that this is simply the way it appeared to me.
So last night I was told in the middle of the night then I was not safe to be around him I don't know why he would change his mind and decided to take my life when a few months ago he was paranoid about being framed for the murder. However he didn't have enough of a moral compass to say no about poisoning me with coffee food and cigarettes. So I'm not going to be so quick to say that he wouldn't agree to this.


June Caesar was talking with the employee of Catholic Charities the employee that drives the grey jeep. I wouldn't hate this employee so much if he was not constantly taunting me and walking up to me saying HI How are you that is the phrase of my enemies and any time I hear this I know they are helping my enemies and they are not friend they are foe. So Caesar was receiving instruction from many including the dirty police officers.

No comments:

Post a Comment