It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

tracking devices


Some of the investigators were using a methodology of a reward system. They would Place rewards for me like things that we're up interest to me markers and pens the readers glasses. As I walk through the city these things would be placed in my path just laying there so I would pick them up obviously after about four or five times I start to wonder what exactly they were doing I figured out it was a reward system then I tried to figure out what I was being rewarded for. I assume that I was rewarded for the things that I have been doing that day the pictures the blog post the emails being sent. That may be the case it may have been an actual reward system however the items that were being placed in my path contain tracking devices so that even when I shut off the phone they would be able to find me even when I went out of view of the drones that are in the sky they would be able to find me. I started to catch on to their little truck somebody gave me a hint. I've received numerous items that all have tracking devices in them I'm hoping the investigating agents are picking these items up when I leave them lay but I don't know. I'm hoping they're collecting up all the evidence that can be used against all of these demons were attacking me and I'm pretty sure it's going to be used against Barack Obama to. It pains my heart to know that Barack Obama is colluding with foreign agents he's attacking an innocent Mother fighting for her children just so he can get revenge on Trump. And now he's taking it to such an extreme he has no choice but to get rid of me or go to prison.
So when I finally figured out what they were doing I did the best I could to clean out all of the items did I received obviously I need to keep a pair of glasses. So I hope and pray that I kept the right pair that doesn't have a Tracker in it. I discarded all of the ink pens markers all of the cases to the glasses I discarded the shoes that were given to me discarded the bag a coffee cup flashlights they enjoy giving me flashlights that have trackers in them. Last year I was given a flashlight that was a dual item it had a taser. I was given this item buy Walt Smith sapd dirty officers got the item from him so they could disconnect the taser part and put the tracking device inside of it he gave it to me and the package was opened. He made up some kind of excuse as to why the package was not sealed. I never really asked he was volunteering information that was really never asked for which is a giant red flag. When President Trump sent in investigators and started to take a closer look at the situation my enemies the Castro brothers and the dirty police officers became aware that the investigators were coming they started to collect up all the evidence and that flashlight is one of the things that collect it up somebody paid me $5 for it that somebody was working with dirty police officers. They were desperately collecting up all their evidence there has been more than a dozen of these minions who have been sent at me police officers were communicating with them via text message and social media so another words the evidence was on their phones. Much more than a dozen people have had their phones stolen from them because sociopathic police officers put criminals up to the fact. Just a few days ago there was another victim his name is Kenneth and there was evidence in his phone so a criminal was sent to take his phone while he was sleeping. Kenneth caught up to that Criminal

No comments:

Post a Comment