It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 22, 2019

LANE BULLY STALKER & HARASSER


Amazingly the stalker shows up shaking his head at me with disgust as if I’ve done something wrong as if I’m the one that broke the law. He’s the stalker and harasser call Lane bullying
THIS IS A SOCIOPATH AND HE IS WHERE SCRUBS IF HE IS PROVIDING ANY TIME OF MEDICAL CARE TO YOU BE AWARE THAT THIS IS A BULLY AND SOCIOPATH BLAMING ME BECAUSE HE IS IN SERIOUS LEGAL TROUBLE BECAUSE OF THE CRIMES HE HAS COMMITTED AND THE UNSTABLE TWIT IS BLAMING ME FOR HIS TROUBLES. WAS I STALKING AND HARASSING YOU? NO I WOULD NEVER DO THAT I AM A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU I HAVE EMPATHY AND COMPASSION I ALSO HAVE RESPECT FOR LIFE YOU HAVE NONE OF THIS YET YOUR SHAKING YOUR HEAD AT ME? YOUR VERY SICK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment