It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Dirty Police Officers, Nelson


yes i am name calling i am sorry they are manipulating CPS investigation reports keeping my babies trapped in abuse.
They are in my phone manipulating everything pretending to be investigators for the greater good and they are nothing more than traders to the nation.
They made sure I was poisoned and then they walked me miles all over the city hoping and praying my heart would fail. 
And to you investigators who are really working for the greater good MY HEART COULD HAVE FAILED THANKS FOR HAVING MY BACK.


And here we have the fat egg head I was standing outside of door Church. He’s actually stupid enough to think that he can fool people into believing that is a God-fearing man when he is actually a monster. He’s also driving a small black SUV Nissan type of vehicle which he is using to chase me all over the city and has been doing so for a very long time because that’s how sick he is. He’s sitting here with these other two very sick Latinos they are discussing the CPS reports what they are doing is taking the CPS investigation reports concerning my children all of them and they are manipulating what is written there they’re taking out everything that is bad about the children’s father and the abuse that we were all subjected to so that my children will be trapped and abused for the rest of their childhoods if they survive the childhood. My children are being drugged and slowly killed they are being brainwashed physically abused verbally and emotionally mental psychological warfare. This sick Egghead is helping to keep my children trapped he is sending me nasty messages in my phone he is the perfect image of a bully. Look at them not very attractive very frumpy and overweight. Talking nasty to me threatening me telling me I am not keeping up my end of the bargain. I will keep up my end of the bargain you will go to prison. Ask this nasty piece of crap and waste flash attempts to starve me to death he’s in ridicules me and becomes condescending about me complaining that I need food I need nutrition to keep going that’s how sick he is.
Any person who ever invested any money into the door church has become an accessory to Serious crimes they have become an accessory to espionage. Every person who invested more tides even a single dime into that church has become an accessory to a mountain of crimes. They are footing the bill for these crimes they are footing the bill to have these sick monsters attack our democracy collude with traitors to our nation they are traitors and you are giving them money to help fund their effort to attack our Constitution and destroy our country you will be charged as accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment