It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Chief McManus and his gaslighting stories



This is the police cruiser that is in front of William McManus home. Apparently he's still police chief I have no idea why I sought to police cruisers in front of his home and I was told Point Blank that there was someone else taking over as police chief and that his name was Joe. In other words I was lied to. I have no idea what kind of game the dirty CIA operatives are playing. But one thing's for sure Chief McManus did in fact follow me around all night the evening after there was two police cruisers sitting at his house. The following day I saw two police officers at his house driving his police cruiser away from his home. They recognize me said hi Dawn and tried to have a conversation with me I was not interested in a conversation with them I can't trust anybody obviously you can see that. Then those police officers followed me as I walked to the Landa Gardens. Stayed right on my tail and I did not realize that they were there until I tried to cross the street and go to the library that's called stalking boys, it is not legal you are creepers.
So Saturday a week after I saw two police cruisers there and I was told that he was no longer Chief there is a police cruiser in front of his house once again however if you take a close look at this police cruiser it's not legal it's not register there's no plates on it. Does that make any sense police officers of all people should have legal Vehicles they should have registration and plates on them. This police cruiser does not have any of that. So one way or another they're trying to play a game with my head. Weather Chief McManus has really been replaced by some guy named Joe and they put a police cruiser in front of his house to make me doubt that thing that I was told. Or chief McManus was never replaced never lost his position and there was two police cruisers in front of his house because one of them had broke down and police officers brought him a new one a week ago Friday because his broke down. Then they decided to use the opportunity to Gaslight me into believing that he was being replaced because I was specifically told to go down that road and take pictures in front of his house then I was told Little Chief was taking over and his name was Joe I thought it was Joe Trevino I didn't know I was not given that information so you can see the games that's a little police officers here in San Antonio play you can see that their children with the mentality level of a high school child walking around the city of San Antonio claiming to maintain the safety of the residents somebody that is a child and has such a Low Mentality level cannot possibly maintain your safety Wake Up San Antonio. Corden fat children walking around with guns is very scary people get hurt and people get killed they are fat children

No comments:

Post a Comment