It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 23, 2019

August 23rd turned up the volume of stalkers

August 23rd my youngest birthday and I don't get to see him, I don't even know where he is but I do know that they are being abused their father is a sociopath that was removed from the home by CPS.

I want to be done, I want to be pulled to safety and reunited with my children. What I get instead is killers being sent at me and threats in my phone that I will be taking a knife today.






 they put on their glasses and hats when I get close. this one has Chinese words tattooed on his face nothing like being obvious. Do they brand you like cattle?
I have Chinese spies hacking into my phone and my accounts and I have been quite about it long enough I shouldn't be out here any longer and I am sick to death of the chinks keeping me from getting messages and sick to death of their gas lighting lies and fabricated stories. 
I have been dealing with these trying to be understanding and positive about it. Sorry people there is no positive. They are badly behaved and they are liter bugs. One of them was sitting next me snorting his snot up his nose and then swallowing it. This is disgusting did no one every teach them how to use a tissue it is not a complicated process. Unfortunately if they knew how to use a tissue they would throw it on the ground instead of dispensing it properly. These people are bottom feeders they have no respect for life and they most certainly have no respect for the earth. They only know how to destroy everything they come in contact with. Now they are here thinking they are going to take over our country like they have taken over and destroyed some many others. One of them said "I thought Americans were walking around naked". They don't know anything about our country? Or it is a metaphor and they are referring to the fact that we don't stand together and protect our constitution. Apparently when you are dealing with rats we are an easy target when we have so many traders in our nation. 





No comments:

Post a Comment