It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Donovan Crumedy

Donovan crumedy

In Late July 2014 Donovan picked up my friend and I and took us to the pharmacy bar and the corner of Hildebrand and McCullough. We were all hanging out drinking and having fun like normal adults and a man came and joined us his name was Mike. While we were at that bar Sean Morsi showed up taking pictures of all of us hanging out mostly he wanted pictures of me.
Apparently my ex-husband and all the members of the San Antonio fatherhood campaign thought they would be able to use this against me. That’s why they had somebody stalking and harassing me taking pictures of me all over the city of San Antonio who happened to be the relative of my ex-husband’s attorney. Surely those pictures can be used against me and the methodology used to get the pictures isn’t going to be used against you?
The only reason I was at the bars because they sent Donovan crumedy at me.
When I became aware of what they were doing I brought the subject matter up during the free consultations with the two dozen attorneys that I’ve seen. All of those attorneys agreed that there was absolutely nothing wrong with me going out to a bar and there certainly wasn’t anything wrong with me dating as long as I didn’t have my children. I certainly didn’t have custody of my children I didn’t even know where they were. But I was still fighting for them going to see as many attorneys as I possibly could hear in the city of San Antonio. I’m a bit confused as to why all of the sociopathic members of the San Antonio fatherhood campaign thought that they could use this against me yet more than a dozen attorneys told me it doesn’t make any sense?


In 2014 I was here with Donovan Crumedy, he had indigestion and thought that he was having problems with his heart. Apparently Donovan had a heart stent put in because they found a blockage after that happened he became a hypochondriac. He constantly thought he was having a heart attack when the simplest signs and symptoms we’re happening. For example indigestion. I called EMS so that he could be taken to the hospital and checked four possible cardiac arrest. You take it to the Stone Oak Hospital on Sonterra that’s when I found out he was married. Apparently his wife had to go and get his automobile that was left at the restaurant when I went to visit him at the hospital the staff informed me of his wife who had just left. That was news to me and there’s a lot of other women out there who don’t even know to this day that he’s been married for more than 12 years. Of course Donovan Crumedy did not have a heart attack that day he simply is a hypochondriac.
For years Donovan Crumdey was hanging out at the Cypress and San Pedro Starbucks he would go there every day and spend the entire day there. He was telling his wife that he needed to go there to work so that he could concentrate and their wife I was better than the one that she was paying for. As you can imagine this is a huge lie he was going to that Starbucks picking up women. He really wasn’t doing any work at all and every morning when he would drive there he would take off his wedding ring. One of the many women that he got involved with is a woman who owns an aerobics or yoga Store on San Pedro just a couple of blocks from that Starbucks. That was in 2015 I’m not sure if she still owns that store but I bet she’s not going to be hard to find as a witness to what a creeper Donovan is. Also while you’re while he was at that store “working”, I went to visit him and took a friend along with me. I had a couple of videos of that visit on my laptop and they were still on the laptop when I turned it over to the FBI. That friend that I took along with me he kept contacting her trying to get into her pants trying to develop a relationship with her. Several months later she told me what he was doing and she said it made her uncomfortable and that’s why I had not talked to her in such a long time because Donovan crumedy made her uncomfortable.
In 2015 Donovan claimed that some woman stole his car. He says that he jumped on the car as it was driving down the road in order to save it. Supposedly he suffered some sort of it injuries. She got away with the automobile she tried to burn it and left it abandoned somewhere. He collected the insurance off the automobile and was able to buy himself that pickup truck that he’s using to stalk and harass me he was also able to buy his wife an automobile too.
To me it sounds a lot like insurance fraud and it’s probably my ex-husband that gave him the idea. After all my ex-husband’s pal is Jerry who went to prison twice for insurance fraud. That’s right he went to prison once for it got out of prison and did it again and went back to prison isn’t that wonderful reform. And what Donovan crumedy did sounds a lot like what Jerry did to go to prison. Jerry likes to give a lot of the minions advice for example when telling lies about their life history and their life stories they use movies they have watched.




No comments:

Post a Comment