It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Malia Ann Obama

Please talk to your father he is attacking an innocent Mother fighting for her children. My children are trapped and abuse we have been separated for 5 and 1/2 years I love them very much and before I was attacked by your father I had never been separated from my children for more than one day. I'm in a great deal of pain because I can't be with my children they are being abused and I don't even know where they are. Your father make sure that I don't know where they are. There are people that are attacking them now they are befriending them online. Your father has instructed people to subject my children to psychological abuse he has instructed them to brainwash my children into believing their mother is a bad person. Please talk to your father

No comments:

Post a Comment