It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 26, 2019

Barack Obama master of torturing innocent people

This is what mites do to your skin it i very painful and I am infested. Thanks to Barack. I have gone to several Doctors and when I got meds that worked they had to make sure I didn't get any more.
When I went to the VA Medical Center the doctor said he was sending it to a outside dermatologist not normal practice for the VA and mysteriously the Dermatologist was talking to Barack Obama and doing favors for him. The antibiotics that I was given were not antibiotics at all I did not know. I was determined to get rid of this. The pills made me very sick and never helped my affliction but they did affect my heart. This was one of many small heart attacks that I would have thanks to Barack and my ex husband manipulating my medical care and having poison added to my coffee and food. I became ill while taking these pills and laid in the back of my taxi trying to feel better I was having a heart attack because of what ever it was that Doctor gave me. He must have been instructed to pick something that would affect my heart. After causing Joan Rivers death Barack is confident he can continue to get away with it. I am very lucky I survived.
Recently I was given clothes while visiting the Faith Based Institute Church and my infestation became much worse and it seems to be a different type of mite. With these thing you have to do the best you can to get them out because they multiply while in your subcutaneous tissue and it becomes a hard rock that hurts so much the wind blowing on it hurts. If you don't do would debridement and do best to get them out they also become infected.  So I need to keep oils and Vaseline they can not dry out that causes pain and it causes the mites to travel and cause more wounds where they dig in.
Yes this causes psychological pain as well as you can imagine. My enemies try to keep me flat broke so I can not have the ointments and rubbing alcohol to fight this. You can imagine how uncomfortable this is and I can't stop touching it and trying to tend to it. 
I imagine that it is uncomfortable for people to be close to me as well because if I don't tend to these wounds constantly they become a painful infected mess.
SO STOP TELLING PEOPLE NOT TO PICK IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE AFFLICTED WITH THAT IS THE WORST ADVICE FOR ME.
I CAN NOT EVEN FEEL MY SCALP BECAUSE THESE MITES ARE COVERING IT. SOMETIMES IF I USE AN EXCESS OF ALCOHOL AND MUSCLE RUB I CAN KILL OFF ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO FELL MY SKIN AGAIN. WHEN THE WIND BLOWS ON THE WOUNDS THE MITES START TO DIG INTO MY SKIN. THESE MITES USE SUGARS AND PROTEINS TO DEVELOP A HARD CRUST COVERING THE POINT THEY ENTER THE SKIN AND THEY ARE DEPLETEING MY BODY OF

No comments:

Post a Comment