It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Foreign Agents not smart


 I constantly have to deal with the foreign agents trolling my account. They say the stupidest things in hopes of getting away with their crimes see how this one think just because they are not a citizen of the US our intelligence agencies can't do anything to them? Not at all smart are they.
They so desperately want everyone to believe that the agencies and the agents and operatives are not watching everything they do. They believe if they can make me doubt myself and gas light me into insanity then they will never be punished for their crimes. That is a very stupid assumption. They also think if they can convince anyone reading this that I am insane and none of this is real once again they will go unpunished for their crimes and they will be able to destroy our democracy and take over our nation!
NEWS FLASH FOR ALL YOU FOREIGN DIM WITS. GAS LIGHT ME ALL YOU WANT, CONVINCE THE WORLD I AM INSANE, IT DOESN'T MATTER. WHAT MATTERS IS THE EVIDENCE THAT HAD BEEN COLLECTED BY AGENTS AND OPERATIVES. YOU CAN NOT MAKE THE EVIDENCE DISAPPEAR NOR CAN YOU GAS LIGHT IT AWAY. YOUR BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment