It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 22, 2019

MINIONS WITH EAR PLUGS

Last night as I set up a table the same table as my killer was sitting I decided to tell the stories of how I have been attacked by the Castro brothers and I decided to tell stories about how all of the people that have agreed to be stalkers in her assets to attack me will be filled in when they find out the truth that they are attacking them innocent Mother fighting for her children. I told stories about a state judge who decided to chase me all over the city to harass me and terrorize me he will no longer be a judge and every case he ever passed judgment on will be reopened and re-evaluated now that everybody knows he’s a criminal his judgment is not respected. His mortgage will dry up and come to his retirement will disappear because he’s going to need to spend it and defense attorneys this is how they ruined the lives of everybody who comes in contact with them everybody who agrees to become a part of this conspiracy their lives are ruined criminal charges are brought up on marriages fall apart families are ripped apart and that’s what the Castro Brothers do they destroy everything they touch. After telling these long and lengthy Stories the man sent to kill me got up and walked away. Apparently my enemies are now instructing they’re sociopaths to put in earplugs that way they can’t hear what’s going to happen to them and what’s in their future the criminal charges and being shamed by the entire world not just the nation the entire world because you are traitors for a nation the story will be told and there will be much media this is the Mueller probe enjoy the ride enjoy the end of your life as you knew it



HEY STUPID WHY DON'T YOU STICK YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND WHILE YOUR AT IT? YOUR GOING TO PRISON WHETHER YOU IGNORE MY STORIES OR NOT YOUR REALLY STUPID. 

No comments:

Post a Comment