It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Tinnitus

I was given a pair of earbuds by one of the train dogs that are out here stalking and harassing me. I try to be positive and assumed that it was one of the investigating agents with the slightest of help. Then I started to be informed I need to watch for signs and symptoms of Tinnitus. In other words they infected the ear buds with the highly contagious virus that can lead to complete hearing lose.
 I got a hand it to your Barack Obama that was actually very smart in a evil demonic way but it's very smart thanks for the attack on my house as if you haven't already done enough to me

No comments:

Post a Comment