It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Barack Obama is GAY. just own it and calm down as Joan would say...CALM DOWN


Last night I was informed that Joan Rivers is the one who started to gay rumors. She made a statement about both Michelle and Barack. I never knew that didn't pay attention. So when I opened google and started to look for the story my phone froze and I couldn't pull it up. So Barack if it isn't true and she was merely joking then why are you keeping me from seeing it? Why is it a sensitive subject matter? That is guilty Obama that would be the only reason for you to get upset and black my viewing of it.
Did you know Lawrence Cohen? 
Notice how cold and calculated all this was you never heard the president say anything about being upset with Joan and her announcing he is gay. But from what I have seen in his behavior in the last two days he is most certainly upset about the entire subject matter. 
Whether or not Michelle really is a changed woman I don't see any evidence to support that, Do You?
Joan died under very mysterious events shortly after announcing to the world Obama is gay.
He sent her daughter a letter of condolence that Joan made us all think of course he is referring to himself after all this man or monster only thinks of himself especially when he is poisoning people including when he is poisoning me.  







No comments:

Post a Comment