It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 30, 2019

Trump and his fake investigation causing my death Colluding with the new SAPD Chief Joe



That’s really rich coming from the man who’s keeping me on the streets making me suffer knowing that I had need medical attention I bet you’re going to make sure that medical professionals treat dry transgenders properly and that won’t happen again you’re the one causing my problems my medical issues you’re the one causing my pain and suffering you’re trying to cause my death. Do you understand the serious crime that you will be prosecuted for a conspiracy to kill a mother fighting for her children. You pretend that you’re doing an investigation to help me but it was nothing more than gaslighting. I realize that you don’t have a lot of sense but do you understand how the American people are going to react to my story. Just because you’re fighting to make sure medical professionals treat transgenders properly doesn’t make my story go away

No comments:

Post a Comment