It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 26, 2019

Barack Obama




Barack Obama is still sending airplanes he is still sending stalkers by me. This methodology has never work for him before I have never stop fighting my fight I have never stopped telling my stories but yet he continues to do it thinking that it will save his life. It's not going to work but what you have done is proven how insane you are doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.
It's time to wake up America this insane man cares not about anybody but himself. Look at the pain that he is caused his family already and he hasn't even been indicted for his crime. Michelle Obama was very open about how president Trump cause you're so much pain calling it a conspiracy when in fact president Trump was simply telling the nation the truth Barack Obama was not born in this country he's an international spy and yes he is most certainly guilty of murder. He continues his tyranny trying to send people to kill me trying to poison me he's even talk to my doctors and the same fashion that he talked to Joan Rivers doctors. Last night he sent at least a dozen people their intentions were not good he did this after sending me threats that I would be raped.
This is no conspiracy this is the truth these are the actions of Barack Obama a madman. When the truth is told to the nation when it's told to the entire world what do you think this is going to do to his family what do you think is going to happen to his daughters will they have a normal life? What is going to happen to Michelle who is bad mouth and Trump saying it was a conspiracy when the man was simply telling the truth. She said that he caused her pain ruined their life it's not her fault that she was wrong he wasn't the one causing the pain and the ruin. People shouldn't be a costed for telling the truth they shouldn't be attacked I don't know what's become of this nation but this is a ridiculous state of affairs.
Let me tell you a few more things about Barack Obama that recession that he caused he did it on purpose the extremely high unemployment rate he did it on purpose will you please wake up America. He was committing acts of communism the Obama phones so he could track every person in America. How care reform making the rich rich and hurting every lower class and middle class family who couldn't afford the requirement of healthcare insurance. I was working in healthcare insurance when that went into effect. I was selling it zero monthly premium policies and when his health care reform at went to affect those is 0 dollar monthly premium policies disappeared they no longer exist. Now do you see what I mean about the rich getting Richard and the poor getting Poorer

No comments:

Post a Comment