It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 30, 2019

CIA operative with all the qualities of a serial killer sociopath; never speak from anger but what I say is true.

The CIA operative is a sociopath he has all the qualities of a serial killer  he's a waste of Flesh and let me tell you how stupid he is . This moron actually thinks that Dech turned on me and his country and is helping him and all the other sociopath CIA operatives. NO stupid, you're in the middle of a sting and you're going to be indicted.  Here's the other thing the more I look past all of these foreign agents  doing nothing because these are his Pals his buddies this is a traitor to our nation  he's a waste of Flesh and I do anticipate him getting the death penalty . Let me reiterate that this creeper walked right past me knowing that I'm starving to death  knowing that I'm in pain and I need medical attention knowing that I've been out here for years and I should be pulled to safety . But what he's too stupid to know is he is going to prison he will be charged with Espionage and treason everybody beware of this thing  this is a sociopath he is very dangerous . This creeper likes to torture mothers who are fighting for their children likes to send criminals to assault them send foreign agents to take her life  watches as she cries out because she's starving to death because she misses her children who are trapped in abuse  that's how sick he is.
He finds himself clever when he feeds me stories about Dech being fired by the sociopath Joe who has taken over as Chief. That Chief has proven himself to be criminal when he sends me threats in my phone telling me that I will die out here and I will never be pulled to safety. It is easy to see that he is just another sociopath criminal on the Police Force. 
Look at his Daft girlfriend who has no idea why I am taking the picture. The expressions and body language I got from this demon was all I needed to know what it is. It's not her fault she is stupid and doesn't know what kind of Demon he is. I was married to a Demon who was trying to poison me too death he tried over and over again and I tried to stay with and make a healthy relationship with an unhealthy person and she is doing the same. 
Just before I took third picture there were four Operatives at the Peril and they were staling and harassing. One or more of them are staying at the Peril and that is one of the most expensive Hotels in our city. These sociopaths that are attacking our country think they need the best of everything. They do not even deserve motel 6. 
The obese older Operative sitting at the table stalking me a message to you first you are a sick sociopath unfit for society and you may be looking forward to your pension you are not getting it. Those pensions all of them will be applied to our deficit and you can live on the streets where you think it is ok for me to struggle for several years. You do it to someone else you will get it back ten fold. 
YES America the CIA ha a serious problem with torturing people and they should be put out of commission. I pray that they will be closed down and I look forward to their director being held accountable for all the crimes these sick sociopaths have committed. 






No comments:

Post a Comment