It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 22, 2019

STARBUCKS THE RIM

While at The Rim Starbucks I was taking pictures as I always do as I was instructed to do by agents. Some of the Dominion of minions became upset was complaining to the employees. This particular employee is also a minion who likes to stalk and harass an innocent woman fighting for her children. Apparently they don’t know the law in this region of San Antonio they don’t know that it’s against the law to stalking & harass anybody. That employee then informed me that I wasn’t allowed to take pictures because apparently that employee thinks that it’s okay to violate somebody Civil Right. No it’s not okay you cannot tell me that I can’t take pictures I don’t know who you think you are but you’re about to learn you’re not all that. The half wits at this Starbucks are completely unaware of the big picture. Many people all across San Antonio have been talked to by NSA and FBI agents and they know the trouble they are in but the people in the dominion are clueless. When i started putting notes in my phone loudly they started to wake up that they have been pulled into the Mueller Probe and they will not fair well through this 
Chief should I stop taking the pictures because the people who are stalking and harassing me don’t like it or should I follow the instruction of an agent and continue to take the pictures of the stalkers and harassers? Such a hard decision.
What the employee did to me is a violation of the lawsuit against Starbucks that the two young men in Philadelphia agreed upon in a court of law. All Starbucks in San Antonio Texas have violated that court order agreement. I guess the retraining that they all went through didn’t really help
Just remember the law suit starbucks employees don't know how to act right to this day I have had poison put in coffee and in water. After Kevin Johnson agreed no one would ever me treated this way again in the stores that is exactly what every employee of San Antonio Starbucks are doing and these women at the rim are the worst of all of them. What makes you think you will get away with poisoning coffee and water? Your going to prison you are being watched and you are sociopaths 

 REMEMBER THE PROMISES KEVIN JOHNSON MADE TO AMERICA JUST WORDS AND NOTHING ELSE HE IS A TRADER TO THIS NATION AND HE IS A SOCIOPATH. HE IS NOT ONLY COLLUDING WITH FOREIGN AGENTS HE IS EMPLOYING THEM KNOWINGLY

No comments:

Post a Comment