It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 30, 2019

lazy pampered FBI

 look at this absolute assholes of an FBI agent knowing that I have no money no food and I'm out here baiting for for an agent this individual brings his meal over next to me to eat it in front of me isn't he just a peach more like a sociopath with no empathy and no apathy you people continue to keep me out here baiting these goddamn agents and now Brazil has sent in you for an agent and you think I can just keep going I need medical attention you keep telling me to take pictures but what reward do I and as I tried to tell the story and point out the insanely obvious he's rolling his eyes how dare I announce my woes how dare I announce the fact that I need medical attention he's rolling his eyes and shifting his body weight from side to side because he's so irritated about the fact that I have civil rights and that I have needs I'm not taking your stupid pictures anymore why would anybody take your pictures and keep going in the

No comments:

Post a Comment