It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Bike Patrol Officers San Antonio Texas

Dirty Bike Patrol Officers the same one’s on duty this evening and 7/4/2019

Dawn Neering <putintainx3@gmail.com>
11:45 AM (0 minutes ago)
to Report, Mayor, citymanager, city-council, Patrick
The funniest story for me is the fact that the officers that have assaulted me over and over again that are working tonight the moron that is always getting in my face asking if I have talked to DECH and ridiculing me because of the crush that Chief McManus spread to all his child officers. What an idiot this officer is. You wanna know who he is he wrote me a ticket for being in a road way after I was assaulted by three police officers. That was the evening that the Red Headed fat police officer had me in hand cuffs when I did nothing wrong she told me she was not going to take the cuffs off unless I agree to sign the citation that was written for something I wasn’t guilty of. This woman is a loose cannon who enjoys taking away the civil rights of every person she comes in contact with she then told me that police officers are never off duty. People this loose cannon needs a psychiatric evaluation and she needs to have the charges for the crimes she has been committing and if the city manager’s officer and all of city council doesn’t see fit to have this done I will keep going until she is in prison. This is the evening that Officer Garcia was stalking and harassing me following me around off duty in his beat up pick up truck. He followed me out of a parking garage stopped next to me grabbed me and assaulted me he did not identify himself and he was in street clothes and all I saw coming at me was huge rolls of fat and cottage cheese. He was talking about his family and not letting me run license plates because I might search out his family. He is completely insane I can’t run license plates you moron I do not have the authority and if I went to an attorney with them first I have to pay and second if it is a officer they can not and will not give me the information. Officer Garcia is insane and dumb as a box of rocks the FBI and NSA told me to take those pictures and there is not crimes against taking pictures. The sergeant that chased me into the street scarring the shit out of me was told he had to call the chief’s office any time they encountered me and subjected me to police brutality. He got on the phone with the Sargent in the Chief’s office and they were laughing and calling me names like chick and other derogatory crap calling me out of my name that is how out of control every member of the chief’s office is waiting until the agents tell the entire world of the shitty way these office employees were talking to me on the phone I look forward to all of you being fired and your pension being gone OH SORRY THEY ARE GONE NO THEY WILL NOT STAY ON THE FORCE AS LONG AS I BREATH IN AND OUT YOU DISRESPECTFUL TWITS ATTACKING INNOCENT PEOPLE. SAFETY? Who will keep the people safe from these insane demons???? THE FBI NSA CIA THAT’S WHO IT’s OVER the longer you useless employees of city manager’s office leave me out the bigger your prison sentence. Official Oppression is punishable up to 25 years.  
Here’s the funny story all these God Complex idiots cops have been harassing under cover agents they are so stupid. These officers put an agent in cuffs because he asked for 35 cents. That’s not a crime you morons you are so stupid. Then they follow him all over the city and they sit on their asses pointing at him saying that he is a waste case!! They tell him he is dirty and a waste of flesh they say nasty derogatory things to his face and behind his back.  You are so stupid! I laugh my butt off every time I see this they don’t know who and what he is! A waste case? He has an education you barely graduated high school, he has been twice as much training as you and he is your authority. He will bring all you down and testify in a court of law to put you in prison for official oppression and police brutality and you are calling him a waste case? Stupid you are so stupid. These are the same police officers that have their hair hanging down their back and flying all over the place these are the same officers that picked up a small woman and slammed her on a sidewalk and nothing is done to that unstable twit. These police officers are still out there acting stupid and violating people’s civil rights and that’s OK because agents are still out there watching the morons.

No comments:

Post a Comment