It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 30, 2019

CIA operative traitor to our nation guilty of treason getting ready to go to prison a total sociopath

And here we have the several CIA operative who I were talking about sociopaths this sociopath prick walked right past me on the Riverwalk knowing full well that he's causing my starvation knowing full well that I need medical attention and knowing full well that I've been out here too long of course this sociopath is a murderer  and he will be going to prison because he's only here for a vacation and to help Barack Obama  he's abusing his position and he's a traitor to our nation he's guilty of treason and he is a lazy ass who lays around at a pool not doing anything at all of course she's helping all the foreign Agents come into San Antonio where they're being harbored and taken care of soaking up the resources and by the pool you will see yet another CIA operative that is useless as the day is long a traitor to our nation a sociopath and a criminal and you wonder why the Mueller probe cost so much money because these assholes seem to think they need the best of everything and you can bet they're getting three Square meals a day while they are watching me starve to death because these are some sick bastards  I think we should do away with the entire CIA because they don't seem to be able to do their job colluding with foreign agents and attacking our nation attacking our constitution this a****** walked right past me and do you think he could give me a dollar to help me out o no of course not but he gave me a stupid grin  because he finds it funny that I'm out here on the streets  fighting to survive barely hanging on to life  and my children are being abused because this is a sick sociopath 







Do you see the sociopathic CIA operative laying around being the laziest piece of shit in the city? You all just remember it is your tax dollars that is paying for this pampered asshole to live it up when he is suppose to be doing a job and he is living it up like this is his holiday paid for by the american people. You all want to know why the Mueller Probe is costing Millions upon Millions of dollars it's because of the sociopathic serial killers working for the CIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment