It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Temple Beth-EL Church, Augut 22nd 2019 collusion

This church decided they wanted to help the Castro Brothers years ago and became apart of the gang stalking of a mother fighting for her children, fighting to keep herself alive. All the employees have been getting in their automobiles and chasing me all over the city terrorizing me. I made sure to do as I was told to achieve justice and serve the greater good I got pictures of all their plates and I returned to the church so they could repetitively treat me like dirt.
They still have not been informed that the five top intelligence agencies are watching them and they continue to show they have no morals, virtues, or righteousness.
August 22nd 2019 they were called and told to reject food to the needy. It might be just me but I am pretty sure they are turning away everyone to attack me. This isn't the first time and I am use to it. My ex husband is in my phone giving me messages to set me up for failure and sending me into the path of criminals that are willing to take my life he told me to go to the Beth-EL a couple of days ago he was hoping it would create an emotional upset and he hopes it will lead to a nervous break down. No one has ever accused him of being smart because he simply isn't he has been trying to create the nervous break down for years and hasn't even come close that's what a looser he is and he doesn't learn. I would expect Barack Obama to be smarter than to trust this mission with the looser who can't the job done.
So Barack do I have to explain to you that it is your freedom on the line and you are trusting the moronic sociopath that was too much of a looser to end my life during our marriage even though he tried time and time again. Apparently Obama isn't vetting the killers he is putting his freedom in the hands of.
Is this all you have? Some church who already proved themselves to be demons denies me food? You done this over and over again for a year, I am of sound mind and still alive looser!! You don't learn; it didn't work the 50 times you have done it previously so why would it work now? Can  you try to give me an actual challenge this is boring. Barack isn't as smart as the world thinks he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment