It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Shirley Gonzalez, Gregory Marshall, Donovan Crumedy




Last night Monday August 26th I was being stalked and harassed the entire evening being chased down and hunted. The vehicles that I was seeing where none other than Shirley Gonzalez Gregory Marshall Donovan Gonzales Gregory Marshall Donovan crumedy and several others that were helping them.
I was brought to the awareness that Donovan crumitie decided a couple of weeks ago that he would join in the gang stalking again. They sent this man at me and 2014 he claims to be a pastor of a church yet he's a criminal a cheater a loser who does not work or provide for his family and he's addicted to drugs which ended his military career.
Chilly Gonzales obviously has not learned her lesson and after reviewing everything that she is done at every crime that she is committed closely we came up with the tally of up to 35 years in prison yet she still didn't have enough sense to stop the stalking and harassing attacking me. She's called up so many people to help her with the stalking and harassing she is unlawfully a hacked into my phone. All night last night and this morning she was following me around circling me. She had help from her boyfriend Gregory Marshall who was in his black Ford Focus following stalking and harassing. They all hope that I will have a nervous breakdown without having enough sense to understand they will be held accountable for any mental anguish that I suffer. Any long-term side effects caused by their actions will increase their prison sentences. It also doubles the crimes that they have committed.

No comments:

Post a Comment