It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 30, 2019

the Mueller probe cost Millions upon millions of dollars

 America is already complaining about the millions of dollars spent on the Mueller probe and let me tell you one of the reasons that there are millions of dollars being spent because these agents who aren't really doing their job at all seem to think that they need the best of everything the best hotels and motels they rent apartments that are Sky High in price and all of this goes on to the taxpayers. They're treating this like some sort of vacation as they watch a woman suffer in pain starving to death with no money they get the best of everything they lay around basking in the sun next to a pool watching as I walk past knowing that I'm starving and I need money of course they're not going to help me I assure you that I didn't cause the millions of dollars that are being spent. If that wasn't bad enough that our own agents who supposedly are doing their job are spending outrageous amounts of money Barack Obama is making sure to use taxpayers dollars to take care of his foreign agents that he's bringing in on a daily basis. The taxpayers are footing the bill for their hotels and motels and all of their meals as well and any other needs that they may have which appears to be illegal drugs and alcohol. Yeah the Mueller probe cost millions of dollars to pull these foreign agents out of hiding well all of them watch is I starve to death and I am in need of Medical Care I'm exhausted and I've been doing this for years in a very self-sacrificing manner. And these agents who are supposedly investigating sit down next to me knowing that I'm starving and the Pricks eat their meals in front of me and I'm supposed to be okay with that. Their lives are in danger they don't have to walk around being bait and they certainly don't give a s*** about my life or my well-being they can't even help me with the simple things that all of us need to sustain life. And not a single one of them gives a s*** that my children are being abused while they're laying around pool being lazy and living it up I find it hard to believe that you're doing your job while you're swimming around a pool and I certainly don't want to have to watch your b******* I promise you when this is done I'm going to be petitioning all of America that your jobs are over I do have no pensions because you don't know how to act right you're sociopaths who seem to think it's okay to make a woman suffer

No comments:

Post a Comment