It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Moscow Agent Heather at it again July 3rd 2019


I don’t think so honey. Art was at the church for dinner. His phone was on however the man he was with was having problems keeping his battery from dying indicating he has hackers in his phone. 
After we left the church Art decided to tell me he was getting a room and he wants me to come and have shelter. He kept saying don’t get mad and he was admit about getting me to agree to stay the entire night. The same ole crap and this is a minion that was sent at me months ago by my enemies and he was helping junior. Like I am really going to fall for that you ridiculous BIA
As I walked to the school the SAC police were stalking and harassing once again following me and watching where I am going and reporting back to someone and who? The dirty Loren these Officers think with their small heads and have no ability to reason the difference between lawful and unlawful orders when they are dealing with a pretty woman. 
I do look forward to these officers going down down down bye bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment