It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 30, 2019

River center mall security guards guilty of High Treason among other crimes


I can stand this huge obese security guard who thinks he is all that he has been stalking and harassing me for years and yet again he was sent at me because Chief Joe doesn't have a brain to stop committing his crimes he called the security at the mall told them to stalk and harass again this is the nasty security officer who threatens me when I am taking pictures he thinks he has the right to threaten people when a agent tells me to take your picture I am taking the damn picture and you can shove your threatens where the sun doesn't shine. 
This is the same moron that followed me out of the mall literally running out and he confronted me while I was on the property of the menger I asked this moron over and over again if he worked for the mall and did security for the mall he refused to answer the question and stared off into the distance. I think he is too stupid to know the answer he has no right to be getting in my face threatening me ever and he most certainly has no right confronting me when I am menger property he does not work for the menger. The moron kept telling me that I could not smoke there and as a matter of fact I was sitting in the menger smoking area. How would the menger like it if you were threatening their guests and they will be informed the possibility is highly likely.   

No comments:

Post a Comment