It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Events taking place over the last few months

Now iday I went to Travis Church to confirm the lie I was told about why they are no longer aloud to call themselves Methodist, that was a dirty criminal CIA operative that answered the door. I was told that Gavin Rodgers will not be staying. Now when I was told that I didn't know if that meant in the country or just the church. The man was stalking and harassing me and he was collecting criminals that were willing to kill me he was sending them at me and they would then attach themselves to me preparing to kill me Brian is a freak because apparently he was going to have some intimate relations before the kill or he was sure going to try hard. Brian later confirmed it was is probation officer that directed him to Travis Church telling him to talk to Gavin and then he received the rest of the information about me and how to kill me. The probation officer i not from this country and when I mention her and her crimes Joaquin Castro starts to act stupid about Islamic phobia; I had no idea what her nationality and religion was I could not even spell or pronounce her name. Thanks for the information Joaquin that will help investigators to pin point the spy in the probation office. You truly are a box of rocks.
May 29th Many minions were telling me to go to the Travis Church this evening I am not comfortable going there because so many times Gavin Rodgers was calling police officers when I would show up he never told me that I was not welcome there and I certainly was not doing anything illegal or anything that violated the policies and procedures set forth by the church. Gavin iss just such a psycho and possibly a foreign agent that he kept calling the cops in an effort to do favors for the Castro Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment