It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 23, 2019

Chief Wrinkles McManus



As I passed by wrinkles home I saw that he has to police cruisers out and front of his house. I'm not used to seeing him have to of them. However the man is quite a Gallatin and he's very greedy so he might just have to cruisers at his home or perhaps the new police chief is at his home collecting document from wrinkles that he should have never been storing at his home. He should have never took official records from the police department and took them to his home. So is his rain of turf finally over 6 years I've been waiting and all I see is another police chief I'm waiting to see him frog walked out of his home with Hancuffs and one of those lovely ankle bracelets.
You people are finally doing something so is the new mayor at the mayor's house when is he going to be frog walked out of his house? 6 years I've been waiting for this people not only that I'm still out here In Harm's Way. And I promise you Chief wrinkles McManus has a lot of loyal dogs who will hunt me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment