It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 30, 2019

The city of San Antonio city employees guilty of collusion

email after email to these useless traders to our nation begging for help and they refuse to do their job and they are continuing to let the Criminal Joe run the SAPD police department this department of city hall is a waste of tax payers dollars.
I tell him over and over again I am in need of medical attention and he continues to ignore my needs knowing that I alignments I am suffering from will kill me. I am being hunted by his dirty police officers and he sits on his ass doing nothing. When this city goes down for treason not just treason but high treason you are looking at more than a loose of your pension you are looking at a prison sentence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment