It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

FACEBOOK Mark Zuckerberg colluding with Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama

I had this face book and to others for ten years when Zuckerberg decided to lock it up with this bullshit that I can not be identified. I sent my picture in Dec. 2018 and it still sits here locked up
All year long during 2019 I have been opening and building facebook profiles and Zuckerberg is contacted by Hillary Clinton the Castro Brothers and Barack Obama and told to shut down my account and that is exactly what he does.
I start telling my story of how all these dirty politicians have been attacking me for many years and the moment people start to view the posts Mark Zuckerberg shuts it and he has also done many other things as well. Investigating agents have been watching him closely and he will no longer be worth billions after he faces indictment.
Zuckerberg has gone so far trolling my accounts himself and was surprised to find I am not the person these dirty politicians told him I was or am. I will see you in a court of law I will on the other side of the court room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment