It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, August 31, 2019

olmos park police are very busy i am told because of me





, o l m o s Park police are very busy they pulled over three different people and just 30 minutes time I have no idea why is it the city's very quiet there isn't a lot of people driving around there's always two officers pulling these people over as if there's something dangerous about these people. My phone notified me informing me that it had something to do with my story. Now that would lead me to believe that these people were sent to either to stalking harass me or to harm me in some way but I can't say that because I've been gaslighted so much I can't believe a done thing my phone tells me. So I'll just simply present the fact that these police officers are very busy pulling over a lot of people and it's in the same area in which I am in coincidental

No comments:

Post a Comment