It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 26, 2019

Insane man from out of town Barack Obama's pals

He was acting out of control obnoxious and very loud talking loudly in the library I ended up in the same room as him unfortunately. When I close my eyes I started throwing books on the floor. Literally throwing them. I Look to him and told him he has some serious issues that would be worked out by the authorities actually I said James Comey.
Then he started rearranging the furniture in the library telling me that I brought the devil out in him. He started walking around the library whistling loudly. As you can imagine that is not appropriate behavior for any Library. He left his laptop sitting unattended and the room that I was in. Then he left the library leaving a laptop sit there. This is common behavior in minions I don't know what they're thinking when they do this but they often leave their Electronics near me unattended. It's bizarre behavior it's odd he needs a psychiatric evaluation. I went to the employees and told them that is not time for sitting there unattended any left the library they should put it in Lost and Found. When I went outside I saw the man in the playground undressing.
And answer your question yes there was children playing on the playground when this man was undressing acting lucid. Then he walks around the entire grounds with energy drink and smoking cigarette the entire time his laptop was inside the Library unattended. Thank goodness for cameras. He continued to yell and bark at me while he was outside when he saw me taking pictures I am pretty sure this man is a pedophile who undresses on a playground and allows children to see his body?

claims he just got to town Ah i wonder another of Barack Obama's friends. He is walking around this library loud and obnoxious. i was unfortunately in the same room with him when I closed my eyes he decided to start throwing books on the floor several of them. Them he rudely and loudly started rearranging the furniture. He said I brought the devil in him he is the devil. Look and the freaks Barack Obama associates himself with you can tell a lot about a person by the people they associate with.
I would tell the branch manager but she has already proven that she only does dirty favors for dirty politicians and I'll be telling you that story and gravy tell she doesn't know how to act right and she doesn't know anything about professionalism either.
A very soon I will be making sure that everybody who's ever invested any money on into the Landa Gardens and library arm formed of the very unstable people that are being sent here by Barack Obama. I will inform every resident who has a interest in this area who uses it on a regular basis they need to be aware that Barack Obama has sent a pedophile here.







No comments:

Post a Comment