It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Lawrence Jackson July 3rd 2019

Criminal Perverts sent at me
Lawerance Jackson a man offering me a place to stay. That’s what the Castro Brothers do trying to get me locked up with strange perverted men so I can’t use computers and phones to tell my story and send emails. They are very sick the Mayor likes playing this game as well and has told many of men to make the moves on me and get me in bed. Then he listens as he illegally hacks into phones listening and recording he is a pervert to the core a very sick man. 
A convict named Chris asking me for many as he pan handles. They get away with it and if I ever tried it dirty cops would be all over me. Chris is a hard criminal has several domestic violence charges. The people finding these criminals to send are the criminal jailers and a probation officer that keeps telling her clients she will reduce their probation if they help to attack me and they do it. Chris has only been out for a couple days. He went to jail for violating probation he went to stay at Haven and they told him he had a warrant and made him sit down while they called cops. What the hell does Haven seem to think they are doing? Have you heard of the constitution? You don’t have the right to violate someone’s privacy and you are not law enforcement you have no right looking at personnel information and sharing it with anyone else this mayor is out of control. 
Leonard who has been out of jail for two days as well has been following me and stalking me for two days he came at me the moment he got out jail. He is a drug offender guess who? Dirty Criminal Probation officer at it again. He was in jail for 60 days and never once saw a judge and they released him to cover their own asses just like they did to me and so many other.

No comments:

Post a Comment