It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 23, 2019

City attacking people

mysteriously this house is facing a hearing for code enforcement. The sign says it is the driveway that is violating codes. There is nothing wrong with their driveway this is ridiculous.
Coincidentally someone on this street gave me money a few months ago because they were unwilling to watch me starve to death. When he gave me money his wife argued with him, she said; "We are suppose to talk to her or help her" and she was angry because she was eager to see me die of starvation. Now she has real dedication to dirty city officials. The Mayor and the Chief most likely.
Notice she said they weren't allowed to talk to me! When I tell people my real story they decide to stop helping the dirty officers and dirty city officials. Most people with the slightest common sense can have a conversation with me and know that I am not insane at all and they are able to defer that they have been lied to. Then my enemies loose minions they start dropping out of the game one by one. Well the ones with morals and virtues that is.
The west side of San Antonio is packed full of homes that need to be condemned and there are huge code violations there. Code enforcement officials don't even so much as visit the West side they are targeting these people and there is nothing even wrong.
So what do you think is someone suffering the repercussions of helping me when they were given instructions to never help me and watch me die?

No comments:

Post a Comment