It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 30, 2019

Every member of our intelligence agencies

Every member of our intelligence agencies must have completely zero empathy and apathy. Which makes them completely and totally sociopathic I am once again it being starve to death and I am broke the morons keep following me around sitting next to me eating their meals knowing that I have nothing they don't even offer so much as a dollar they don't offer so much as a dollar or a meal I am in pain and I need medical assistance but they don't give a s*** about anybody but themselves I am forced to watch them eat I am forced to watch them lay around a pool having the time of their life because apparently this is a vacation for and they're not actually doing the job that taxpayers are paying out the nose for them to do what they're doing is spending a whole lot of money on miel's hotels apartments that are top dollar it's

No comments:

Post a Comment