It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 29, 2019

The new Police Chief Joe is a sociopath

The new police Chief of the San Antonio police department decided to keep me out here torturing me until I die Last night I was being hunted down by every police officer who ever tried to kill me. I can barely move I can not function properly I need medical attention. I have infections and both the police chief' have poisoned me repetitively. I can not get food the churches that offer food to the homeless drug the food trying to kill the homeless. So there for I have no option for food.
The new police Chief Joe fired all police officers who ever helped me or the FBI and he kept all the sociopaths who tried to kill me last night I aw all of them I will die out here and I don't see any other way out.
James Comey is ghost and he probably was a sociopath the whole time like Barack Obama.
I am one small person I can not combat this I can not get around all these sociopaths who are on the police force and city council. If I want out which I do I need to go out the permanent way.
I continue to beg SAPD, President Trump, Barack Obama, James Comey, they all refuse to help me I can't get out and although I don't deserve the torture I am stuck and it never ends ALL of them are sociopaths our country is full of them.
They have no hearts and they don't care about justice. If I don't take my own life then the infections will it's just a matter of how much suffering I want to go through

No comments:

Post a Comment