It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Starbucks on Cypress and San Pedro August 1st



The redheaded employee behind the counter has been spending several months talking and harassing me yesterday she was in the shopping mall walking pass me over and over again obviously I recognized her and yes I did take a picture and yes it will be added to the Mueller report.
Anytime I am in the Starbucks and if I am actually sleeping or merely pretending to sleep the employees approached me and they literally put their hands on me. As you can see in this picture it's obviously only me that's not allowed to sleep in Starbucks because he is fast asleep and the employees are doing or saying anything to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment