It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 1, 2019

San Antonio College minion




I went to the college this morning like I do every morning there were two pickup trucks with Latinos driving watching and following me they then picked up their phone while they were driving and sent messages that I was on my way to the college. These minions were put in the area that I always sit in waiting for the library to open. They were put there on purpose they were told to have Angry outbursts on me. That's exactly what they did my phone indicated that I needed to take pictures that was my enemies telling me to take pictures. I took those pictures and started to post to Tumblr she confronted me in a loud and aggressive hostile manner asking me if there was a reason I was taking pictures obviously it's none of her damn business and there's no law against taking pictures. She done got up and told her friend he should leave with her because I was taking pictures. This was all planned out yesterday these people were contacted this morning and told to be there I wouldn't be surprised if they're dirty officers considering the college was full of dirty police officers yesterday acting stupid. I then left the Moody Learning Center and walked across to the church I watched her talking to one of the employees. Generally these employees have a brain because every single one of them have talked to the FBI and they understand the trouble that they're in but this employee didn't have a brain she called police officers who confronted me the same police officers who have been spending the last four years stalking and harassing me being rude. They told me they were called because I got upset in the Moody Center I never got upset I didn't raise my voice I didn't confront anybody it was her that was combative it was her that was acting in a threatening manner I left the Moody Center because I was in fear for my life these police officers are not going to confront her we're not going to question her about her combative nature because they were instructed to arrest me for any reason and they did plan on arresting me I committed no crime and there was four police officers there. Once again asking me for my ID it is not legal in any way shape or form to ask somebody for their identification unless they have committed a crime but they did it anyway didn't they he said he was going to determine whether or not I had committed a crime he called my name and all clear is what he got. Calling a person's name in to see what's on their record is not determining whether or not they did anything wrong 5 minutes before you got there. I explained the situation that happened in the Moody Center and he should have dismissed himself but what he did tell me is I was not free to go you have no lawful right to hold me. He continuously moved into my personal space to make me uncomfortable to intimidate me and threatened me and of course I felt threatened because this is the man who's been threatening me for two years straight constantly riding his bike past over and over again asking me how I'm doing ridiculing condescending then he gets in his personal vehicle and he chases me all over the city of San Antonio do you think I want this man in my personal space. His partner showed up the Latino that has been helping him to harass and stalked me for years he looked his Partners have what do we do oh go ahead Place me under false arrest when I've committed no crime great careers are already over you might as well just go ahead and keep committing crime. they told me that I am not allowed to go in the Moody Center I can't go in the library for the rest of the day I've done nothing wrong that student who is a minion and all of those Communications instructing her what to do to me it's all been recorded and it will be brought into a court of law whoever thought up this wonderful idea this scheme of having people threaten me get combative in my face have Angry outbursts on me whoever you are it will be announced to the nation everything will be brought into a court of law how embarrassing for you. you're going to have a nice criminal record and you've just brought down all of these police officers with you their careers are over and they will be charged with official oppression

No comments:

Post a Comment