It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Dirty via employees July 31st and August 1st



As I was walking to the gas station near this via bus stop I walked past the transit center and a police officer picked up his radio and immediately started radio all of his buddies we're helping to attack me letting them know exactly where I am. I promise you all those radio calls you just made are going to be documented recorded their big listen to agents know exactly what you're doing.
As I passed this bus stop there was some via employee sitting here waiting to get on the bus so that they could get behind the wheel of their bus. My phone notified me to take their pictures. This was all a setup by my enemies these influence via employees then started having an angry outbursts on me actually only one of them he was a complete fool an idiot he was combative. His mannerism and his loud voice was very threatening. I informed him the only reason he's upset about the pictures that I'm taking is because he's guilty of crimes and he doesn't want people to know. I looked to his comrade and said do you see that he's not upset about the picture I took of him that's because he's innocent that's because he knows he's done nothing wrong and those pictures are nothing more than scrapbook fillers. you however screaming and yelling in my face are very guilty the only reason anybody would get upset about a picture I'm taking of them is because they're guilty of a crime and they want to make sure their face is hidden and nobody finds out about their crime. You were found out before you opened your mouth everybody knows you're a criminal and I will get my Justice. They were hoping that I would get loud and start yelling and screaming back at him perhaps they thought that I would threaten him why would I do that? That's not what happened and as I explained to him his guilt was showing he finally decided to walk away but I won't get any justice for these people being combative being threatening in nature because it's police officers telling them to do it it's police officers instructing these people to commit crimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment