It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Planes and helicopters all night long

There's planes and helicopters all over the skies is completely saturated this evening  August 15th apparently Barack Obama thinks this will help his situation  however I know better you're making your situation so much worse  you better learn how to rectify the situation and on what you've done  the longer you leave me out here the more time in prison you'll get  the more people you sent with assualt me  the more time in prison you would get  the longer I go without money shelter bathing food medical attention  the more time in prison you will get  I thought you were smart ?  Your actions are not that of a smart person .  How to quit listening to Hillary












No comments:

Post a Comment