It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Foreign spies working at Starbucks


Here we have the manager at Starbucks on Cypress and San Pedro who happens to be a foreign spy. Unfortunately I've had too many run-ins with this sociopath. Off and Christopher Wray get some on the phone telling him to deny me sugar packets after going 5 days without food he wanted to make sure I had absolutely nothing I could put in my body hoping and praying for my death. This piece of work took all the sugar and put it behind the counter so that the customers had to go to the counter and ask for the sugar this was all an effort to make sure I didn't have any sugar. That way I only had water and hopefully I would die. He always thought he was so funny constantly laughing and every time I would walk in the store he would be laughing as he put poison in my water and my coffee he would be laughing when he had his Pals coming to Starbucks getting me a t with poisoning acting like they were being all generous here's some tea. As you can imagine I did not drink the poison then she gave me two cigarettes which were poison. And these sociopaths found it to be so funny. As they bullied a mother fighting for a children and innocent woman trying to keep yourself alive.
Right back at you when you're arrested and your taking to record a lot be charged with espionage SVU Nash I will be in laughing with good for the goose is good for the gander.

No comments:

Post a Comment