It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 12, 2019

Out of Prison ?

I was told this morning that the woman who was befriending my daughter in 2012 was in Prison at some point in time? What? I am confused.
So I just drew the conclusion this morning that she really never hurt our family and in fact she was a big help. When my ex-husband was accusing me of double talking him and no such thing was happening I actually had to turn to her to and ask "Was I double talking?". Well what he was doing is crazy making and I needed another opinion. She said "No you were not that was him!"
So I am left asking myself no why I drew the conclusion she is attacking me, my children, or our democracy. I maybe way off base on this. However I don't know what is happening behind the scenes. I don't know the motivations and the objectives.
I just can't say one way or the other.
I look forward to the enlightenment surrounding this young lady. No matter how hurtful it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment