It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 12, 2019

Police Officer crimes across the nation

Another dirty police officer it is so obvious all the DNA throughout the apartment and they can’t figure out who it was it was a rape and who would know enough to write a note in disguise? Who knows enough about crime scene investigations to know that you should use your non-dominant hand to write a note so it can’t be traced back to you there’s not very many people that would know that. It’s a member of law enforcement. And I wanted to make sure they covered up this crime because once again they didn’t want the embarrassment to the police force or whatever law enforcement agency he was a member of and the city didn’t want the embarrassment either. This mirror is my case except I lived. The city of San Antonio didn’t want the embarrassment of a police officer that went completely robe and insane trying to break into my home and take my life. No investigation was done I was put on the streets and they tried to claim that I was insane unfortunately for them they were being watched by every intelligence agency in our nation and they’re still being watched. I do look forward to Chief McManus looking at life in prison I wish it was tomorrow











No comments:

Post a Comment