It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 12, 2019

Jackson Family Vacation


All week long I’ve been getting a message. It was a message concerning a family that went to Mexico trying to evade prosecution. And this message tells a story about how there was a Federal Officer waiting in Mexico for the family. When I went to church today I saw that Pastor Jackson and his family are on vacation. I’m not saying that the message pertains to them I’m just saying they’re on vacation and all week long I’ve been receiving that message. Maybe there’s a connection between the two I don’t know. It is most likely my ex-husband Gregory Marshall trying to gas light dumb enough to think he will get away with all his years of crimes if I am spewing rhetoric that he feeds me rhetoric that is nothing close to reality. I can not even trust the information being given to me by the God Team. I don't know where the information is coming from, wait just got indication. Wow really? It's real? 
I wanted to elaborate on this a little bit more to go a little bit further into the story. I’ve been gaslighted so many times into believing things that weren’t factual like for example Park police officer Hardeway, and the Fantastic lies he told me. At the end of the day it only makes him look bad and completely insane. What they’re trying to do is to Gaslight me into my own insanity and to ruin my character to make me look as though I’m unstable. It’s not working out for them it’s pretty much backfiring in their face. And today’s events are something else that have backfired in their face.
When we arrived at the church My Pal John turned to me and told me that the Jackson family have been planning a vacation and they would not be there today. So if they plan this vacation in advance then chances are it has nothing to do with leaving the country to avoid prosecution. Chances are I was being sent that bizarre story and I was being told to connect it to the Jackson family in an attempt to Gaslight me once again. Whether or not the Jackson family were leaving the country to avoid being prosecuted by the investigators of the Mueller probe I don’t know! Once again my enemies are trying to fool me into believing things that aren’t true the problem with their devious little plan is it doesn’t matter what I believe. I am not the one who will be presenting the evidence in this case I am not the one who will be presenting it to Congress I am not the one who will be presenting it to the Supreme Court if you want to fool somebody you better start looking at the investigating agents because I am not an agent and it doesn’t matter what I believe. It matters what the evidence will tell a judge and jury what the evidence will tell the entire nation and the entire world you go right ahead and try to fool me and in doing so you are committing serious crimes and the agents are watching meticulously picking out the evidence. I don’t know whose crazy idea it was to try to fool me Hillary but it’s not going to work and it doesn’t matter. I’m not the professional who will be standing in front of congress with the evidence in hand are you really that Daft Hillary? That’s scary



No comments:

Post a Comment