It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 15, 2019

National Security Association is dirty and guilty of espionage

I went to the NSA in March of 2018 and I believed I was getting there help they began their investigation and I supplied them with all the necessary information to do their investigation. Things like I went to Waco Texas and talked to an FBI Agent who said his name was Mike. He said he was going to do his job and he never did his job at all. He said in his 28 years with the FBI he never heard a story like mine. Stupid statements similar to that. So? Just because you haven't heard one like mine means it's not true? So NSA agents started talking to them and many others. Mike was a fake name he gave me and he choose to take early retirement because he was in deep shit. As the agents went through my list investigating my enemies were in a panic.
I always thought it odd that the Castro Brothers were able to manipulate so many government agencies and agents probably operatives too, it wasn't hundred percent them it was Barack Obama. Calls were made to the NSA last year and I was then informed the NSA was dirty. I refused to except this information because I needed a light at the end of my tunnel and I made that light. Well I was very wrong because there are in fact many dirty agents who are guilty of espionage. So at that point their investigation stopped and I was not seeing any progress in my case. They decided that doing a favor for Barack Obama and committing huge crimes against their country was more appealing than doing their jobs.
So in July of 2018 there was an agent on Houston St. he was watching me from across the street. I took his pictures including his plates. When I was posting his pictures on social media I was being stopped. Then the agent said "No let her do it, let's see what they do." The they that was being referred to was the Rotten Berries Team of criminals the demons helping Barack Obama to attack our country. Barack fell right into their trap because he called the Agent and asked him to turn on his country. He then began playing the game of making Obama, Hillary, Julian Castro and many others believe that he was going to use his position to help them. Now I know some of those NSA agents are idiots who have turned on their country, but that agent I know exactly what he is doing. I played into too making them believe I was putting my life in his hands. The entire time I knew he was being his double agent career. This created confidence in the city officials and hundreds of police officers. They all believed that they had all the intelligence agencies in the bag and they were never going to prison for their crimes, STUPID. Now those dirty agents are being watched by their comrades closely has they commit a mountain of crimes. BYE BYE
All those police officers that then began committing heinous crimes attacking me and playing games pretending to arrest people that had assaulted me when they really weren't arresting anyone they are all going to prison for a long time. They thought they were invincible because you had Barack Obama on your side...I understand I felt the same way when I thought he was helping me. The difference between you and I? I was never breaking the law. I never became a trader to my nation that's on you. I am awake now and I may not be invincible but I am going to win this war. You might have got a couple of battles under your belt but I have the war in the bag.
The Texas State Troopers have their own investigating them too they are finished. This is true for all law enforcement agencies in Texas all those who became involved. The exception is Alamo Heights but you go right ahead and keep calling them telling them to stalk and harass me and they will continue to document and communicate with investigating agents building the case to put you in prison.
This includes the Texas Rangers bye bye Joel Kite your indictment will be so enjoyable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment