It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Grammar is manipulated by Hillary and her foreign agents

Grammar my enemies are in control of all my accounts and they control the phone that I speak into to build a blog post. They manipulate my words and the spelling if I comma I do not get the punctuation requested. When I look for a word in spell check it isn't there and there are fake words that don't exist. 
A talk show host made up a word and it was funny regarding the Mueller redacted report. Suddenly the made up word ended up in my google search very confusing. So they thought that if my spelling and grammar is outrageous they can then get away with all their very serious crimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment