It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 12, 2019

Foreign Agents

If you choose you can look at the story for yourself and see what’s going on here but I am going to voice my opinion based on what I’ve experienced a lot of what it was done to her has been attempted on me.
In my opinion her boyfriend was an international spy. Either she found out he was an international spy and she threatened to go to her government or she saw something that she should not have saw and they needed to get rid of her. Anybody else find it strange that all of a sudden his passport is expired and you didn’t realize that when she bought it for him? The travel agent that suggested she buy it as a present for him I believe was another spy who was acquainted with her boyfriend. Chances are he was forced to do this I want to believe that he had no choice.
What you see here with all of this mental health that’s are trying to admit her in and have her held in definitely. This is the exact same thing they did to me she was not a danger to herself or anybody out and I think her I’d behavior before they sent her to the hospital was dude to being drugged with food and drink exactly what they’re doing to me. They had to send her out of her own country because our own country would not have done this to her. That’s why she ended up in the other country so he could get her into a mental health hospital. Watch a she walks into the hospital because he probably threatened her to make her go. There’s no reason to have a people attacking this woman she was not a danger to herself or anybody else. They people are all involved in this conspiracy to attack this woman. Why did she jumped out of a window she felt trapped like she was never going to get out. That coupled with the drugs that they gave her at the hospital that probably interactive with the drugs the tooth spies we’re giving her she couldn’t think she was crying on the phone she wanted out. That’s my opinion she was a casualty of International spies she accidentally saw too much she accidentally dated the wrong person. And now she’s dead



No comments:

Post a Comment