It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 12, 2019

Hillary Clinton Evil

Hillary Clinton

We all can see clearly that you are a sociopath you have no empathy no apathy and no respect for human life. My question to you is when you go to prison will you miss your grand-kids? I want you to live a fruitful life I want you to keep living don’t die on me because I want you to suffer in the matter what you’ve made me suffer I want you sitting in prison I want those inmates to ridicule you to be condescending I want them to gang up on you the way that you’ve made people gang up on me I want you to miss your grand-kids and to miss your daughter are you capable of these emotions? I’m not seeing any evidence that you have any human qualities and it’s important to me to know whether or not you will miss your grand-kids and your daughter. I miss my kids who you have caused to be trapped in abuse. I did not enjoy the assaults that you ordered upon me and I’m not going to do the same to you but somehow I think it’s going to happen anyway. I’m just going to sit back and give it to God and he promises but it all comes back on you tenfold. I will give him my vengeance and I will have faith that he is going to carry out that Vengeance for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment